Our Classroom

*.Read the following paragraph about "Your Reading Room" and then write a similar paragraph on your classroom.
Since I am student, I have a separate reading room of my own. It faces to the south. It is a big room. There are two doors and two spacious windows. Sunlight easily enters into my reading room. There are a table, a chair and a nice book-shelf in my reading room. There is a table clock on the table. The books are nicely arranged. I also keep a desk diary and maintion my daily routine. I keep my reading room neat and clean. It serves the purpose of  my bed room also. My reading room offers a fine show. I do not allow anyone to create disturbance in my reading room.


  Our Classroom
  Our Classroom



Ans:                                                     Our Classroom
We have a classroom. It is in the ground floor of our school. It is very spacious and well ventilated. So we always get sufficient air and light. There are two doors and six windows in the classroom. There is a platform with a chair and a table in front of us. On the left corner of the platform, There is a big black-board fixed on the wall. There are some maps and a calendar hanging on the wall. There are twenty low benches and twenty high benches arranging in three rows. With the help of my classmates. I always keep the classroom neat and clean. It is very nice to look at we feel comfortable while we are in our classroom.

Related Post

Previous
Next Post »