My Home

*. Read the following paragraph about 'The house I live in' and try to write a similar paragraph on 'Your home'.
The house where I live in is a tin-shed house. It is neither too big nor too try too small. It faces the south. So the sunshine and fresh air can easily enter into my house. There are three bed rooms, a drawing room, a kitchen and a reading room for me. The kitchen stands on the north and hence smoke cannot come into other rooms. There is a small flower garden in front of my reading easily. There is a small river beside our house which has enhanced the beauty to our house. I live in the house happily.



        My Home
        My Home
Ans:                                                  My Home
The house in which I live in is a building. It is neither too small nor too big. It is a modern and strongly built house. It faces the south. So the sunshine and fresh air can easily enter into our house. We have three bedrooms, one guest room, one drawing room, one store room, one kitchen and a study room for me. The bedrooms and the drawing room are well ventilated and well-furnished the kitchen is situated on the north and hence smoke cannot come into other rooms. There is a small but beautiful flower garden in front of my reading room. There is a pacca road near our house. So we can move from one place to another easily. There is a big pond and many fruit-trees around it. These have added the beauty of our home. I feel happy to live in this house.

Related Post

Previous
Next Post »