My Favorite Teacher

*. Read the flowing paragraph about "You friends " and then write a similar paragraph
 on your favorite teacher.
I am a student of class six. There are so many students in our class. Most of them are
good students and I have good relation with them. But one Selim is my best friends. He is
the most brilliant student of the class. Not only that he is a good  athlete. He is gentle and
polite. He deeply feels for the weak students of the class. He helps them to learn and to understand the heard lessons. With his hepl all the students of the are doing better. Teachers also highly appreciate his zeal and enthusiasm.

My Favorite Teacher
My Favorite Teacher




Ans:                                           My Favorite Teacher
Ours is a big school. So we have more then thirty teachers. But Mr Matiur Rahman is the best of all. He is an inhabitant of Chandrahur in the district of Barisal. He has some qualities  that leads him to deserves our heart-felt love respect. He teachers us English. He is a very resourceful teacher. He is a teacher to be followed by all. He is well-dressed, smart, punctual, hard-working, sincere and regular. He behaves with us like father and friend. He has ability to discover the latent of us and to make us interested in paying our attention, He deeply feels for the weak students of the class. He always helps them to learn and to understand the hard lesson. Actually his method of teaching is praise- worthy. We need not read our lessons further if we listen to his lecture. For these, I like him most.

Related Post

Previous
Next Post »