My Daily Life

*. Read the following paragraph about "Mr Kalam's Daily Life" and then write a similar paragraph on your daily life.
Mr Kalam is a shopkeeper. He has a shop at Dhamura in Barisal. He rises early in the morning and takes a walk by the river side for about an hour. After returning home, he takes rest for a while and takes a bath. When he finishes his breakfast, he gets ready for his shop. He opens his shop at 9 o'clock in the morning and closes it at night everyday. But his shop remains closed on friday. Returning from the shop, Mr Kalam was shes himself properly and eats his super. Then he watches T.V. for sometime. he never keeps late hours at night and goes to bed at 10 o'clock.


My Daily Life
My Daily Life



Ans:                                          My Daily Life

My name is Selim. I am a students of class six of Collegiate High School in Rajshahi, I rise up early in the morning. I brush my teeth and wash my hands and face. Then I say my morning prayer and go out for a walk in the open air . After half an hour I return home, eat my breakfast and go to my reading room. I do my home tasks till 10 a.m. Then I bathe.Taking my meal I start for school. I always reach school in time. I sit in the first bench and listen to what my teachers say. After school hours I come back home,Wash my hands and face and have some light tiffing. Then I go to school field and play with my friends till sunset. Then I return home. wash my hand and face and read my books up to ten. I take my supper and watch T.V. for Sometime. I never keep late hours at night and go to bed at 11 o'clock.

Related Post

Previous
Next Post »