Myself

*. Read the following paragraph about a girl named Runa and then write a similar paragraph on yourself.
Ruma is sweet girl. She is a student of class vi. She comes of a respectable family. Her father is Dr. How lader. Her mothers is also a doctor. Runa is a good singer. Her hobby is painting. She has many pen-friends. She writes them now and then.

Myself
Myself



Ans:                                                      Myself
I am Sabina. I am a student of class 6. I come of a respectable family. My father is Dr Nazrul Islam. He is an associate professor of Dhaka University. My mother is a principal Officer of team. My hobby is gardening. There is a nice flower garden in front of my reading room. I work there very morning and always take care of my garden. Though gardening is a hard work, it is interesting to me. It helps me to remain healthy. 

Related Post

Previous
Next Post »